The Vet Group, located in Western Victoria is a leading provider of integrated animal health solutions in Australia with more than 70 years local experience and more than 260 years combined veterinary experience. With a commitment to continuing education, training and research, we are always offering you the most proven and up-to-date advice. We apply the latest science from around the globe and the world’s most progressive universities. As part of your team we will use our extensive local knowledge to ensure our solutions work for you.
We look forward to helping you with any of your animal health care and veterinary needs and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can help.
The Vet Group’s dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing you and your animals the very best in animal care. You can expect to be treated with the greatest care and attention when you use any of our services. You can also be assured that this service is backed up by the experience and expertise of all our staff – vets, technicians, vet nurses, animal handlers, groomers and support staff ready to contribute when needed.
- A new approach to worm control - October 2016 - Read more
- Research project - investigating innovative cow health monitoring technology - October 2016 - Read more
- HerdWise - Focus on the big picture - Read more - 2016
- Understanding cow behaviour - your best defence against lameness - Read more - 2016
- Dairying in a changing climate - Read more - 2016