The Vet Group’s CalfWise Workshops present the latest, topical information on calf rearing, relevant to our district. Our CalfWise team focuses on practical advice to help you achieve healthier calves.
The workshop is run over two days and participants come away with:
- A thorough understanding of the biology of calf immunity and infection
- Key points on calf nutrition: both milk and solid feeding
- The ability to recognise and measure disease occurrence and know which triggers mean a change of action is necessary
- Practical advice regarding housing options for your calves
- Farm-specific action plans to help you achieve the best possible health and growth outcomes for your calves
Dates: Wednesday, October 17 & Friday, October 19, 2018
Time: 10.00am – 2:00pm (both days)
Venue: The Vet Group Conference Room, 99 Bailey St Timboon
Cost: $200 per person
Limited places are available.
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 838 700.